Believe it or not, September and October are the most popular months to get married in the United States. Depending on the venue you choose, that means they can also be the most expensive months for a ceremony.
We don’t want the popularity nor higher costs of this season to steer you away from having your special day! As a matter of fact, there are plenty of ways to snag one of the beautiful outdoor wedding venues in the Chicago Suburbs this fall. We’ve compiled a list of a few outdoor fall wedding ideas to help you stay on budget and have the beautiful ceremony and reception you’ve been dreaming of.
- Pick Out In-Season Floral Arrangements – With sunflowers, mums and other bright flowers blooming in the Fall, using these means much cheaper floral arrangements and accents for the wedding and reception.
- Quality Sometimes Rules Over Quantity – There’s absolutely nothing wrong with wanting a larger wedding ceremony. If you’d like to save on seating and reception costs, however, a smaller attendance can help. Weddings for 50 guests or less, means everything will be more intimate and enjoyable for both the newlyweds and attendees.
- Consider Hearty Soups And Seasonal Desserts During The Reception – Who doesn’t like a nice warm cup of soup on a brisk fall day? This dish and other fall staples like pumpkin pie will be widely available, and therefore cheaper, for you to have as an appetizer or dessert during the reception.
- Pick Out A Sheltered Venue – A gazebo acts as a beautiful backdrop for the bride and groom, as well as added layer of protection from the elements. There’s no need to purchase nor build an expensive archway for the ceremony. Instead you’ll be able to decorate around this sturdy pavilion.
- Be Weather Savvy With A Tent Or Back-Up Location Indoors – Fall weather typically brings unexpected rainstorms and chilly weather. It’s important to ask when perusing venues if they offer a back-up location or shelter, just in case inclement weather strikes. To save even more, you can also consider hosting your wedding and reception in the same room.
Discover One Of The Most Beautiful Outdoor Wedding Venues In Lemont, IL
If you’re searching for beautiful outdoor wedding venues in Chicago’s Suburbs, then look no further than Carriage Greens Golf Course and Country Club. Our award-winning country club venue offers a stunning backdrop and affordable options for your wedding.
With cooler temperatures and leaves changing colors across the golf course, you’ll have the perfect environment for an outdoor ceremony and idyllic wedding photos. We also offer spacious banquet halls that can accommodate up to 350 guests and exquisite catering options.
Learn more about our wedding day packages by visiting our website or calling us at 630-985-3400.